Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Going Away Party; Could Not Have Been Better


My parents threw a great going away party for me, it was a great way to get sent off. My grandparents drove out from Minnesota to help out and my brother and his girlfriend flew out from Saint Louis it was really special for them to come all that way for me. My mom estimated 85 guest, 48 hamburgers, 24 hot dogs, 24 bratwursts, 5 pounds of chicken legs, 10 pounds of potato salad, 3 kegs of Bud Light, a bottle Crown Royal for a toast around the fire pit, last night with family and friends...priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Luke... I wish you wonderful and safe times in Africa... I miss you already!
Love,
Angi

Anonymous said...

Lucas

I am so glad you have this website. Now we can hear from you from so far away.

I love your pictures from the Maroon Bells area. Beautiful!!

Stay safe and healthy in Africa.

Keep in touch
We love you
Dave and Deb